(Thanks to BellatorMMA)
Bellator is attracting back mixed martial arts to Hawaii with just two nights of actions in a significant way.
Friday night the Bellator 212 fighters weighed on Thursday and will fight, however your hometown hero flyweight champion Ilima-Lei Macfarlane takes centre stage on Saturday. She tipped the scale Friday at the 125-pound championship limitation, while her competitor, UFC veteran Valerie Letourneau came in just under that markers at 124.4 pounds.
An extraordinary fight card which includes former UFC champion Lyoto Machida squaring away using Rafael Carvalho from the co-main event is topped by them.
Main Card (10 p.m. ET on DAZN)
Preliminary Card (8 pm ET on Bellator Program )
- Chris Cisneros (178.9) vs. Maki Pitolo (179.8)
- Canaan Kawaihae (145.7) vs. Timothy Teves (143.9)
- Kai Kamaka III (136) vs. Shojin Mi-ki (136)
- Ryan Dela Cruz (155.6) vs. Spencer Higa (154.8)
- Dustin Barca (154) vs. Isaac Hopps (154.1)
- Marcus Gamble (206) vs. Kala Hose (208.3)*
- Russell Mizuguchi (125.7) vs. Michael Nakagawa (1 2 3 )
Decision Carvalho and Hose were fined 20 Percent of their complete compensation for losing weight