The event occurs from the historical Scottish Rite Temple in Kansas City, Mo., on Saturday, Dec. 15, with the most important card streaming live and entirely on UFC Fight holiday beginning in 9 p.m. CT.. The evening time & rsquo;s preliminary card begins at 7:30 p.m. CT streaming live and free on Facebook, in addition to UFC Fight Pass.
The evening time & rsquo;s main event features an atomweight title rematch between champion Jinh Yu Frey (7 3 ) and Minna Grusander (6-2). The group met in July in Invicta FC 30, with the Texas fighter Frey edging Finland’s Grusander on the scorecards.
At the evening time & rsquo;s co-main celebration, UFC veteran Danielle Taylor (9-4) creates her promotional debut against undefeated Mexican fighter Montserrat Ruiz (8-0) in a strawweight match-up.
Jamie Moyle was the lone fighter to lose weight, tipping the scale 9.1 pounds above the strawweight limitation of 115 lbs. The bout was accepted by brianna Van Buren and can received 25-percent of both rsquo & Moyle ;s fight tote.
- Atomweight Title: Jinh Yu Frey (104.5) vs. Minna Grusander (104.8)
- Strawweight: Danielle Taylor (115.1) vs. Montserrat Ruiz (114.8)
- Strawweight: Sharon Jacobson (115.3) vs. Kay Hansen (114.8)
- Atomweight: Amber Brown (104.6) vs. Alesha Zappitella (105.7)
- Strawweight: Jamie Moyle (125.1)* vs. Brianna Van Buren (115.2)
- Bantamweight: Sarah Kleczka (135.8) vs. Brittney Victoria (135.2)
- Atomweight: Ashley Medina (105.4) vs. Anastasia Nikolakakos (104.8)
- Flyweight: Chantel Coates (126) vs. Ashlynn Kleinbeck (124.1)
Decision — Moyle was fined 25 percent of her fight purse for lost the strawweight limitation of 116 lbs