Jon Jones recaptured the UFC light heavyweight championship with a brutal knockout of Alexander-gustafsson at UFC 232 on Saturday at Inglewood, Calif..
Though he awakened the bill, Jones shared high honors of this UFC 232 fighter wages list with Gustafsson and co-main eventer Cris “Cyborg” Justino. The three accounted for $1.5 million on the Senate, but there were numerous different fighters that crossed into six digits using their own paychecks.
As a whole, ten UFC 232 fighters earned six-figure disclosed salaries.
The figures in the reported UFC 232 fighter wages below represent the disclosed citizenship filed for the California State Athletic Commission. Any discretionary bonuses, pay-per-view things, etc., are not disclosed to the regulatory body.
UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2 Happened on Saturday, Dec. 29, at the Forum in Inglewood, Calif..
- Jon Jones: $500,000 (no triumph bonus) def. Alexander-gustafsson: $500,000
- Amanda Nunes: $350,000 (no triumph bonus) def. Cris Cyborg Justino: $500,000
- Michael Chiesa: $96,000 (includes $48,000 win bonus) def. Ilir Latifi: $90,000
- A-Lex Volkanovski: $125,000 (includes $60,000 win bonus) def. Cat Zingano: $50,000
- Petr Yan: $52,000 (includes $26,000 win bonus) def. Douglas Silva de Andrade: $21,000 21,000
- Ryan Hall: $38,000 (includes $19,000 win bonus) def. B.J. Penn: $150,000
- Nathaniel Wood: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus) def. Andre Ewell: $12,000
- Uriah Hall: $110,000 (includes $55,000 win bonus) def. Bevon Lewis: $12,000
- Curtis Millender: $36,000 (includes $18,000 win bonus) def. Siyar Bahadurzada: $33,000
- Montel Jackson: $16,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus) def. Brian Kelleher: $27,000*
*Jackson forfeited $4,000 of his display money to Kelleher for lost weight