(Video courtesy of AXS Television Fights | Seeing may be limited Because to broadcast rights restrictions)
LFA middle weight champion Brendan Allen left a prosperous initial defense of the middleweight title on Friday in Prior Lake, Minn..
Heading into his main event bout with Moses Murrietta, Allen hoped that would be the struggle to place him. Allen dominated from bell using scores of 50-43, 50-43, along with 50-42, though he did not get a finish.
LFA 62: Johns vs. Cachero takes place on Friday, March 22 in The Bomb Factory in Dallas, Texas. The entire principal card will probably be televised live and nationwide on AXS television in 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT.
- Main-event – Middleweight Title Fight – Brendan Allen (10-3) defeated Moses Murrietta (8-2) via unanimous decision (50-43, 50-43, 50-42).
- Feather-weight Fight – Nate Jennerman (13-4) by defeated Ken Beverly (8-4) majority decision (28-26, 28-26, 27-27)
- Flyweight Fight – Sid Bice (92 ) defeated Lloyd McKinney (13-6) via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
- Feather-weight Fight – Jake Childers (6-0) defeated Josh Marsh (52 ) via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
- Welterweight Fight – Nick Ammerman (5-1) defeated Dionisio Ramirez (7-5) via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
(Photo courtesy of Legacy Struggling Alliance and Jesse Kelley)