NEWS: The qualifiers attraction for the ladies ’s EHF EURO 20 20 will occur in Copenhagen on 4 April 2019. 28 teams vie for 14 open spots at the final championship
Pots supported for Women’s EHF EURO 20 20 Qualifiers Bring
The race for its Women’s EHF EURO 20 20 is about to begin with this qualifiers attraction being held at Copenhagen on 4 April 2019 and the initial matches to be played within the previous week of September this season.
The teams will likely be drawn to seven classes of 4 teams each. The first two teams of each group will qualify for the final tournament.
Qualifiers Phase 1
Israel, Finland, Greece and Luxembourg have to play a first eligibility phase that is going to be staged at a championship format from 31 May to 2 June 2019.
The draw to determine the best way to perform the championship will occur on 20 March 2019 at the EHF Office at Vienna.
Playing with dates for qualifiers and final championship
- Round 1: 25/26 September 2019
- Round two: 28/29 September 2019
- Round 3: 25/26 March 20 20
- Round 4: 27/28 March 20 20
- Round 5: 27/28 Might 20 20
- Round 6: 31-may 2020 (according to the relevant regulations, all of matches will probably throw away at 16:00 hrs Vienna time)