Manchester City moved back to the peak of the Premier League using a 2-0 win against Fulham and Burnley and Southampton eased their relegation worries with successes.
Here would be the best of Saturday’s Premier League stats:
- Huddersfield have been relegated with six matches to play – the joint-earliest concerning matches in the Premier League age (Derby County – 2007-08 and Ipswich Town – 199495 ).
- Only Derby, who were relegated on 29 March 2008, were relegated sooner than Huddersfield in a Premier League season.
- The Terriers have didn’t dent in 38 of the 70 premier-league matches (54.3%) – the highest such percentage in the competition’s history.
- Fulham didn’t get an endeavor on target for its first time in 188 home league matches.
- Southampton’s Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, who scored in the 1-0 win against Brighton, has four goals in the Premier League this season – twice as much as he managed in his previous six attempts in Europe’s big five leagues united.
- Wolves defender Conor Coady scored another own goal, in the 2-0 loss at Burnley. It was his third in the league that this effort. Only two players have registered more in a Premier League season – Liverpool’s Martin Skrtel (2013-14) and Brighton’s Lewis Dunk (201718 ), both with four.
- Leicester’s 2-0 win over Bournemouth means they have won three successive league matches for the first time as a run of four ending in December 20 17.
- Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial scored in the 21 win against Watford.
- Because his debut for United in February 20-16, Rashford has scored 45 goals for the team in all contests – more than any player.