Well, now you can.
We have prepared a detailed fan survey so that we can learn more about what our fans want, to hear your opinions on the WRC and how you interact with the championship so that we can make it even better in the future.
We would be grateful if you could spend a few minutes answering the survey here or by clicking on the button below:
Some of the key areas we want to know more about are:
• Your satisfaction with the current WRC
• Your experience of visiting rallies
• How you follow the WRC and which platforms you make most use of
• Your views on the WRC’s official video game
To ensure we reach as many fans as possible, we have prepared the survey in six languages – English, Spanish, German, Finnish, French and Japanese.
It should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete and to thank you for your time, every respondent who answers all the questions will automatically be entered into a prize draw.
All personal data and information collected during this survey will be handled in confidence according to the data protection laws and practices. A respondent’s personal information will not be connected to individual responses. The answers will be analysed only for general statistical purposes.
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. All entries must be received by 18.00hrs CET on Friday 20 September 2019.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Respondents who answer all questions in the survey will be entered into the draw.
4. The draw is free of charge to enter.
5. Winners will be notified by their email address that is provided in the survey.
6. Arrangements for delivering the prizes will be confirmed with the winners.
7. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the draw and survey.
8. The prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
9. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
10. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.